The 400G Muxponder service card (P616) launched by Sintai Communication supports mapping 4x100G/1x400G optical signals received on the client side to 1 OTUC4 signal and interconverting OTUC4 signals with optical signals of WDM wavelengths conforming to ITU-T standards. The line side adopts pluggable CFP2 DCO to achieve ultra-long distance transmission based on advanced technologies such as coherent detection.
Suitable for transmission over metropolitan networks and long-distance networks up to 600 km
Suitable for high-capacity DCI network transmission for enterprises, campuses, cloud computing, etc.
Suitable for 400G links in existing OTN/DWDM infrastructures
400G Muxponder (P616)
Support 4x100G/1x400G service signals mapping to 1 OTUC4 signal
Support 1 CFP2-DCO module hot-pluggable
Support 4 QSFP28 or 1 QSFP-DD modules hot-pluggable
● Frame format and overhead handling using ITU-T G709 recommendations
● ODUk (k=4, C4) layer supports PM and other functions
● OTUk (k=C4) layer supports SM functions
Range covers 191.35 THz ~ 196.1THz
Support 75 GHz, 100 GHz adjustable
100GE, 100GE FlexE(Unware), OTU4, 400GE
Time delay measurement
Online delay measurement based on ODU layer
Support line side and client side loopbacks
Performance monitoring and alarm monitoring
● Support OTN performance monitoring and alarm monitoring functions
● Support optical module temperature, current, optical power monitoring, etc.
● Support Ethernet RMON monitoring
● Support Telemetry